Double Door Bar Fridge
£545.00 exc VAT
Available with a choice of hinged or sliding doors, our best-selling Husky C2 Double Door Premium Bar Fridges/Bottle Coolers are available in black or silver, hinged or sliding, by simply selecting your preferred model on the drop down menu above.
Husky Bar Fridges are specified for commercial use and therefore noisier than domestic models.
To see the Husky domestic range, please visit www.husky-lifestyle.co.uk
Supplied with free 2 years parts and labour warranty and free nationwide 3-5 day specialist delivery in place with all packaging removed. Next day delivery is available dependent on location, please call for details. Call before 10am on the day of placing your order or the following morning, if your order is placed overnight.
Please note: Deliveries north of Glasgow will incur a delivery surcharge. Please call Husky on 01455 555340 for further details.
- Payment Options
- Additional information
- 360 Spin
- Videos & Case Studies
- Reviews (0)
A host of features for this Premium Bar Fridge with Double Doors include:
- Pulls contents down to temperature quickly
- Self-closing double doors for minimal temperature disturbance
- Integral lock fitted as standard
- Interior LED illumination showcases all products ensuring it is easy to find and sell the right drink
- Fully adjustable industrial shelves every 11mm
- Strengthened door frame
- Digital temperature display
- Auto defrost with self-evaporating drip tray
- Fan assisted cooling for speed, efficiency and even temperature distribution
Note: All stock shown for illustration only
Pay online by card
Order by card over the telephone: Call 01455 555340
Spread the cost interest free with a 6 month payment plan: First payment taken with order, followed by 5 subsequent monthly payments. Call 01455 555340
Not sure of the best way to pay? Call for some friendly advice on 01455 555340
|No of Doors||
|Temp range (C)||
|Number of Shelves||
1 (25° 60% humidity) EN16902.2016
Setting the temperature
Find out how to change the light tube, use the light switch, remove and install a new gasket and adjust the levelling feet.