Single Door Bar Fridge
£325.00 exc VAT
Our website is temporarily closed. If you would like to be notified when the website is open again, please email email@example.com.
This Single Door Premium Bar Fridge with hinged door looks stunning in any commercial environment and meets the hospitality professional’s demand for quality refrigeration. Select either black or silver colour below.
Husky Bar Fridges are specified for commercial use and therefore noisier than domestic models.
To see the Husky domestic range, please visit www.husky-lifestyle.co.uk
Supplied with free 2 years parts and labour warranty and free nationwide 3-5 day specialist delivery in place with all packaging removed. Next day delivery is available dependent on location, please call for details. Call before 10am on the day of placing your order or the following morning, if your order is placed overnight.
- Payment Options
- Additional information
- Videos & Case Studies
- Reviews (0)
Check out the market leading features of this Premium Single Door Bar Fridge:
- Pulls contents down to temperature quickly
- Self-closing door for minimal temperature disturbance
- Integral lock fitted as standard
- Interior LED illumination showcases all products ensuring it is easy to find and sell the right drink
- Fully adjustable industrial shelves every 11mm
- Strengthened door frame
- Digital temperature display
- Auto defrost with self-evaporating drip tray
- Fan assisted cooling for speed, efficiency and even temperature distribution
Note: All stock shown for illustration only
Pay online by card
Order by card over the telephone: Call 01455 555340
Spread the cost interest free with a 6 month payment plan: First payment taken with order, followed by 5 subsequent monthly payments. Call 01455 555340
Pay on long term finance: Interest charges will apply. Call 01455 555340.
Not sure of the best way to pay? Call for some friendly advice on 01455 555340
|No of Doors||
|Temp range (C)||
|Number of Shelves||
1 (25° 60% humidity) EN16902.2016
Setting the temperature
Find out how to change the light tube, use the light switch, remove and install a new gasket and adjust the levelling feet.