New Stainless Steel Range Launched Back to news
Husky has launched a brand new range of stainless steel commercial refrigeration products designed for the catering and hospitality markets. This means that Husky can now supply its trusted quality equipment to its customers to fulfil both their front and back of house requirements.
The range includes stainless steel fridges and stainless steel freezers (both upright and under counter) and prep counters which are all available in different sizes to ensure that they are suitable for all work spaces.
Serge Kremer, Chief Executive of Husky, said: “The introduction of the stainless steel range was a natural next step for our business to further strengthen its position as the UK’s leading manufacturer of commercial refrigeration products”.
“Our stainless steel fridges, freezers and prep counters offer a high quality yet very competitively priced alternative to other similar products currently available. I’m sure that this, coupled with our excellent personal service and flexible approach will ensure that they will be a very successful addition to our commercial range.”
All the products in the Husky stainless steel range include the following features:
* High ambient operating temperature – up to 43°C
* 201 and 304 food grade stainless steel
* Strong hinges – capable of withstanding enormous force
* Self closing doors with smooth edges and easy grasp handles
* Locks as standard on upright fridges and freezers
* Easily removable gaskets for cleaning
* Easily removal interior components for cleaning
* Sturdy lockable castors
* Meets food storage safety requirements