Careers at Husky
See our latest vacancies below
Husky is the biggest name in branded home refrigeration in the UK and a leading supplier of both domestic and commercial refrigeration to large retailers, independent and hospitality markets. Working at Husky is as exciting as it is varied and colleagues work hard as a team, but also have fun and maintain a regular social events calendar.
Husky is an Equal Opportunities employer. No agencies please.
Location: Lutterworth Hours: Full Time/Part-Time/Flexible Hours
Husky is a leading global refrigeration specialist. Our head office is in Lutterworth and we have our own manufacturing facility located in China. We continually invest in staff and systems to help make the Husky pre and post sales experience the best in the industry.
In this varied role you will be responsible for handling all aspects of service and spare parts administration in terms of ordering, invoicing & progress chasing. In addition you will be handling customer service calls.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Be a confident and motivated individual with good written and verbal communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Basic level of technical experience
- Hold a Clean Drivers Licence
- Be proficient in Microsoft software packages i.e. Outlook, Excel & Word
To apply, please email a copy of your CV for consideration and also include your current salary details.
- Competitive Salary
- Light, bright offices in Lutterworth Town Centre
- Social events calendar